Saturday, October 25, 2014

C4K Summary for October

Amara

Amara is in an 8th grade class that uses their class blog for homework purposes or writing whenever they feel motivated. The post I commented on was actually written by Amara and her friend.  They talked about their friendship. I commented that I really enjoyed reading her post. It reminded me of a friend I had growing up. The unique thing about our friendship was that we were always able to make each other laugh. A genuine friendship is one to cherish!

Two fingers made to look like friends



Kiyan

Kiyan is in Mrs. Gadzala's 5th Grade Class in Downers Grove, Illinois. The topic of his post was "Should kids lose recess for bad behavior?" He felt that kids who are bad should lose their recess, and that it was unfair for them to get to go to recess when they have misbehaved.
I commented that I really enjoyed reading his post about kids losing recess for bad behavior and to keep up the great work!

Kids at recess



Diya

Diya's post was about her online responsibilities. She talked about needing to keep her passwords safe and gave a few tips to help do just that. I commented that I enjoyed reading about her online responsibilities. She had some very good tips on how to keep her passwords safe!

keep your passwords safe



Marilyn

Marilyn is a student at Pt. England School in New Zealand. Her most recent post was a Google Slides presentation on Kete. Kete are baskets make in New Zealand that are used by Maori people. Kete is woven from the leaves of New Zealand flax. I told Marilyn I had never heard of Kete before so I was able to learn something new! I told her she did a great job on her Google presentation.

Kete a woven basket from New Zealand




No comments:

Post a Comment