Sunday, November 30, 2014

Blog Post #5 Part 2

For the first part of this blog post we were assigned to give a summary of our progress in developing our personal learning network. This week I am to give a final summary of my PLN. I don't really want to call it a final summary because it is still growing and I hope it continues to do so. Building my PLN has been a great learning experience. I would have to say that I use Pinterest and Facebook the most in my PLN. I have also discovered a neat website called Bloglovin. Through this website you can search for blogs by different criteria. You can save the ones you like that show up in your "news feed" when you log on to your account. I have begun to follow several teachers here. Twitter is a social site I know is highly beneficial in building your PLN. I am following a few teachers and professionals there as well. At this point, Pinterest is my most favorite. I have found many great ideas and tips related to teaching that I have posted to my "future teaching" board. Staring my PLN has been a great experience and I am looking forward to the connections I am making now and hope to make in the future.

PLN twitter Facebook Skype youtube

1 comment:

  1. Hi Holly! I have never heard of Bloglovin, but I'm definitely going to have to try it now! I agree with you on Pinterest though. I absolutely love Pinterest!! Great post!

    ReplyDelete